Sweet Potato Hash brown with Kale Chips
- Sweet Potato Hash
- 1 grated sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- ½ juice Lemon
- Tablespoon of LSA
- Kale Chips
- Coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon of Paprika
- ½ teaspoon of ground Coriander seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- 4 Stalks Kale
Sweet potato hash
- Grate the sweet potato into a large bowl, you will notice a lot of excess moisture, squeeze this out and discard. Add in egg, a tablespoon of LSA and season. Heat a non stick pan on a medium heat, place a small teaspoon of coconut butter, wait for it to melt and dollop a tablespoon of the mixture. Cook as if you are cooking a pancake, so once it is heated half way through, flip and cook until golden brown
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Roughly chop, discarding the stalk into 2-3 cm bits. Thoroughly wash and then dry the leaves (easy using a salad spinner/pat dry with paper towel). Toss leaves in melted coconut butter and spices. Scatter on a large tray and bake for 10-15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes.
- Once you have all of your ingredients ready, scatter the kale chips over the top of your sweet potato hash, then pop your poached egg on top. Sprinkle with sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, LSA and lemon.
- Can also add two poached eggs to recipe and assemble with has browns and kale chips on plate.
Journey into Wellness http://journeyintowellness.com.au/