Stuffed Red Capsicum
- 2 large red capsicums
- 2 cups of cooked brown rice
- 2 sticks of celery – diced
- ½ cup sundreid tomatoes
- 1 leek – finely diced
- ¼ cups kalamata olives - pitted and diced
- ¼ cup of parsley
- 1 heaped tsp of veggie stock powder
- ½ tamari
- 1tsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Special tomato sauce
- 1 cup of water
- Place extra virgin olive oil, tamari, leek and celery into a frypan and cook for a few mins
- Add tomato and olives then mix in the cooked brown rice. Add water and simmer until water reduces.
- Cut off tops of capsicums and remove seeds. Then stuff with rice mixture in tightly.
- Place tops back on.
- Lay capsicums on their sides in a steamer for 5 mins at full steam or in an oiled baking dish in the overn for 15 mins on 200degree.
- Serve on plate with special tomato sauce drizzled over top and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Journey into Wellness http://journeyintowellness.com.au/