Pecan and Brazil Nut Patties
- 1 cup of pecan nuts
- 1 cup of brazil nuts
- 1 carrot - grated
- ½ onion – diced
- 2tbsp tomato paste
- 1 pinch oregano
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- 1 egg
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- celtic salt
- Spelt flour or Rice Flour– for coating
- Place all ingredients into a blender until mix resemblespeanut paste.
- Place the mixture into the fridge for one hour before cooking it will help set to make easier to handle.
- NOTE: if your blender isnt high power grind nuts first then add ingredients and blend.
- Wet hands roll the mix into small patties. Roll in spelt flour then roll in sesame seeds.
- Pour a little oil in fry pan and cook patties on each side until golden brown.
- Serve with special tomato sauce and fresh salad.
Journey into Wellness http://journeyintowellness.com.au/