- Plain corn chips (organic)
- Bean mix
- 3 cups cooked red kidney beans
- 1 onion diced
- 2 beads of garlic crushed
- 4 tomatoes cut into cubes
- 1 tub of tomato paste
- 1heaped tsp minced ginger
- 1-2 red chilli finally chopped
- 1tsp cumin
- extra virgin olive oil
- Lettuce or baby spinach leaves chopped finely
- 1 red capsicim diced
- 2 handfuls of snow peas – cut into 6 pieces
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives diced
- Guacamole topping
- 2 avocados
- 1tsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch Celtic salt and cracked pepper
- remove flesh from avocado- mash and add lemon juice salt and pepper.
- Bean Mix
- Heat oil in fry pan add onion, minced ginger garlic and chilli cook till onion soft.
- Add rest of ingredients and cook till a thick sauce.
- To serve line bowl with corn chips toasted under grill add 2 -3 heapsed tbsp of cooked bean mix in bottom then cover with lettuce or baby spinach, capsicum, snow peas, olives.
- Top with Guacamole topping and serve straight away.
Journey into Wellness http://journeyintowellness.com.au/