Lentil Bolognaise on Zuchini Pasta
- Zuchinis for pasta
- 3 cups cooked brown lentils
- 1 tub of tomato paste
- 1tsp oregano
- 1tsp basil
- ½ tsp celtic salt
- olive oil to taste
- 1 bead of garli grated
- 1 cup of water
- 1tbsp of tamari
- 1 onion
- baby spinach to garnish
- Combine all ingredients, except garnish in a pot and cook on medium heat until onions are soft.
- Zuchini Pasta
- A julienne peeler comes in really handy here! Simply peel both zucchini’s into julienne slices. If you don’t have a julienne peeler, you can use a normal peeler so that they come out as ribbons, or just really thinly slice with a knife.
- Heat a frypan with the olive oil, then gently fry the zucchini with the garlic until slightly tender
- Serve Lentil Bol on a bed of zuchini pasta and garnish with baby spinach leaves.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil
Journey into Wellness http://journeyintowellness.com.au/